Sunday, July 19, 2009

Thank you to my friends and family!

Today was my "Good Luck Send Off Party". It was so amazing to feel the love and support from my family and friends.  I have to thank Shana Smith, Mrs. Orange County that came with her daughter Christina, Shelly Munoz, Mrs. Murietta who came with her son Matthew Jen Wiersma, Mrs. Temecula and Amanda and Helen. These women, my friends, all drove 2 HOURS!!!!!! to come help me celebrate my journey to Mrs. United States.  Actions speak louder than words, and my friend's effort today to attend clearly demonstrates their sincere and genuine friendship that was formed in only 2 days at the Mrs. California US Pageant. I know these are lasting friendships that I will cherish.
My family ...... you know who you are, your love never ceases to amaze me. 
Thank you all again for sharing this experience with me .... please know you will be in my thoughts.
Love, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment