Sunday, July 12, 2009

Boy, it's been a great couple of weeks!!

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted something. I have lots of pictures from different events I've been out, but I'm having some techie difficulties with my camera.
Also, I've been preparing for Nationals AND the kids are out of school. By the time I look at the clock, it's close to midnight and I'm DONE!
I promise to try and figure this picture thing out!!!!
Last night Janice, (my director) helped out with "White Nights White Lights". This is and event hosted by the Walk With Sally organization. We had a great time and met so many people. Not to mention, got to see Gavin Rossdale perform! It was very successful with over 800 people in attendance. I will post pics ... well, you know, as soon as I become a little more camera savvy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment